- Rehana Bibi, an outstanding student of government girls degree college.
- Students of government girls Degree College talked about the curriculum and extra-curriculum activities in their college.
- Immunity is a biological term that describes a state of having sufficient biological defences to avoid infection, disease, or other unwanted biological invasion. In other words, it is the capability of the body to resist harmful microbes from entering it. Immunity involves both specific and non-specific components. The non-specific components act either as barriers or as eliminators of wide range of pathogens irrespective of antigenic specificity. Other components of the immune system adapt themselves to each new disease encountered and are able to generate pathogen-specific immunity. Dr. Aliena Badsha, TMO at Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar, says about immunity…..
- Report about noise pollution in Peshawar….
- Asif Safi, who got gold medal from University of Peshawar. His hobby was cooking.
- An interview of a person who had hobby of ball points collection. I think a unique hobby.
- Report about Qisakhwani Bazzar Qahwa (green tea).